Customer Feedback & Employment App Kiosk
Whether your business is a retail store, a restaurant, a dealership, or an organization, you strive to improve customer loyalty, and gain a better understanding of your customers’ likes and dislikes. Regularly seeking their opinions and comments on their products and services is a great way to do this, and using an in-store kiosk such as CommentCatcher™ to collect feedback and comments is the perfect low-cost tool with which to implement this feedback process.
Another method of reaching out to customers is with newsletters, promotional programs, and discounts. CommentCatcher™ enables this approach as well with its ability to allow store customers to optionally enter their contact information such as name, phone number, email address, and street address. It also offers the ability to optionally collect other types of demographic information from customers.
Employment Applications using CommentCatcher™
Most businesses need to hire employees to work in their store or shop, and CommentCatcher™ can assist with this as well. This built-in feature allows an applicant to start completing a job application while in the store. The job application is then saved and securely uploaded to the network for subsequent online review by your store’s hiring manager.
The CommentCatcher™ system uses the CommentCatcher™ kiosk shown here to capture customer comments, upload them to the secure CommentCatcher™ website, where they can be privately reviewed by store management.
- Dedicated kiosk and system for capturing customer feedback & comments
- Low cost, simple to setup, and simple to use
- Captures comments securely in-store
- Allows comments to be reviewed privately on-line by management
- All at a cost of less than s dollar a day!
Do you know what your customers really think about your company, your products, or your service? You might be surprised. Your customers are the lifeblood of your business, and the products and services you provide keep them coming back for more. So you really need to know what they think if you want to keep them coming back.
Customers have insights and opinions — both good and bad, but:
- some are too shy to say anything to management
- some don’t want to make a scene
- some don’t want to get anyone into trouble
- they don’t want any recriminations in future visits
- they are not sure to whom they should direct their thoughts
- they don’t have the time for what might turn into a long conversation
When they do have a complaint, many customers won’t say anything … they just leave and don’t return.
Worse, some may complain about your business in online websites for the world to see. Give them a chance to vent to you, and make them feel like they are being heard.
But how to do this effectively?
The usual approaches have drawbacks
There are well known solutions for capturing customer comments and feedback, including sending out mailer cards, or using a comment box, or even use a post-purchase on-line survey … but these approaches have major drawbacks. Let’s examine these approaches:
On-line post-sale opinion surveys
On-line post-sale opinion surveys
Laptops require some level of computer skill for customers to use, require IT support when they break, and can be used for purposes other than that for which they are intended. And laptops are a huge theft target — they are too easily stolen. With all of their functionality, laptops are also can be a major data security concern.
The Better Solution
The CommentCatcher™ is a low-cost feedback kiosk that is simple to setup, requires no maintenance, and can only be used to capture customer comments*. It is surprisingly simple to use — the customer can simply walk up, type their comment, and walk away. The process could not be any simpler. Plus, the kiosk is not a theft target, as it is not a general purpose computer, but rather has only its narrowly-focused purpose.
Benefits of using CommentCatcher™
- Customers have the option of entering their comments anonymously, their comments and feedback will tend to be more frank and honest.
- Customers feel they can vent their frustrations directly to the store’s owner or manager, they are less likely to complain elsewhere, such as online sites where they can complain to the entire online world. Praise or complaint, customers know that their comments will be seen by you, the management.
- Customer comments are captured in-store with the absolute minimum amount of effort on the customer’s part, the number of customers leaving comments will be higher, and their comments more likely to be detailed, specific, and potentially actionable.
- Customers can choose to leave comments anonymously and knowing that their comments are private , and not readable by other customers or store employees, customers will feel they can be more frank and honest in their comments. Customer comments are only readable online by authorized personnel (e.g., the store owner or manager).
- CommentCatcher™ is tamper-proof and comments are encrypted and uploaded to the network immediately (or as soon as a network connection becomes available), no one including employees can see, alter, or remove critical comments.
- CommentCatcher™ does not interact with other in-store data systems, there are no security concerns for your company’s IT personnel. (Depending upon circumstances, the kiosk may share be configured to share either the phone line or the wi-fi connection.)
View Your Customer’s Comments Privately on Our Secure Website
Visit www.commentcatcher.com where you can:
- Log in with your email address and password
- View your customer’s comments
- Rate their comments:
- zero, 1, 2 or 3 stars
- Filter their comments
- Unit #
- Star rating
- Edit your account settings:
- Company name
- Email address
- Notification timing
- Print your customer’s comments
- Download your customer’s comments
- Works great on your cellphone or tablet screen too!
CommentCatcher™ Kiosk Specifications
- Dimensions: 10.5” wide, 6.9” deep, 2.6” tall
- 7” LCD displays 8 lines of 79 characters each, supports longer comments from customers.
- CCFL backlit display allows easy reading in low light conditions
- Premium keyboard with standard-sized, full travel keys for easy touch-typing
- Powered with a supplied AC power, so no need to ever replace batteries
- Connects to network to upload comments via either wi-fi or a standard phone line
(Coming soon … a cellular version, with no data plan required!)
- Uploaded data is encrypted for maximum security
- Simple operation: walk up, type your comment, walk away (other options available)
- Options for collecting the customer’s contact info: name, email, phone #
- Options for collecting customer demographic data: gender, marital status, income range, birthday, street address, city, state, ZIP (all optional).