We are looking for just the right electronics technician who can become an important part of our small team. The working environment at the company is very open, casual, and flexible.
This technician position would be responsible for assisting in the creation and testing of prototypes, and in the test and repair of our products. As an electronics technician with our company, you will:
- become an expert on our company’s products and services
- assist in building and developing prototypes of new products
- test and configure products in preparation for shipment to customers
- analyze, repair and test units that have failed and been returned by customers
- manage and maintain our inventory of finished goods
- manage and maintain our engineering lab
We want a technician who can “wear many hats”, and we will train the right candidate on the specifics of our business.
An ideal candidate should have the following requirements:
- an electronics-related degree or minimum 3 years experience as an electronics technician
- ability to read/understand schematics, component datasheets, bills-of-materials (BOMs)
- solid understanding of circuits, oscilloscopes, meters, and other test equipment
- solid understanding of computers, embedded microcontrollers, and electronic systems
- solid understanding of internet concepts and IP networking
- proficient with tablet/PC hardware and software (MS Excel, Word, email, etc.)
- experience in managing and maintaining an engineering lab
Plus, on the personal side, you should:
- be team-oriented and willing to undertake tasks that may be outside the job description
- have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
If you believe you are this person, then please contact us by replying to this job posting with your resume and a description of why you believe you would be right for this position.