At this time Landel is looking for a sales professional who can help us identify new sales prospects and opportunities for our company’s products. The ideal candidate for this job would be one that is a confident self-starter with technical and corporate/business sales experience, good at developing sales leads and opportunities, comfortable in initiating meetings with prospective clients, and in securing a purchase order.
This is a commission-based sales position with a small base salary and the potential for earning large commissions. Your total compensation will be primarily dependent upon your success in finding and closing orders, but there’s no limit on the upside potential. The specifics of the compensation package will be disclosed during the interviewing process.
There is an excellent opportunity for growth and advancement in the company. The working environment at the company is very open, casual, and flexible.
As our Sales Representative, you will:
- become an expert on our company’s products and services
- work with management to develop sales strategies
- make sales presentations to prospective clients
- develop business relationships with multiple corporate retail chains
- seek out and identify new product opportunities
A candidate should have the following requirements:
- some experience in selling to retail stores and corporate chain-store organizations
- an understanding of internet technology, email, data capture, and electronic systems
- a strong technical background is preferred, but we will train the right candidate on the specifics of our business
- strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
If you believe you are this person, then please contact us by replying to this job posting with your resume and a description of why you believe you would be right for this position.